Are you HIPAA compliant? An important question to ask yourself if you work in healthcare in any capacity and especially if you access protected health information. Understanding what is required for HIPAA compliance can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be.
Join us on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 as we outline simple steps your organization can take to address your HIPAA Security Risk Analysis and HIPAA compliance requirements in 2021.
A culture of compliance is important for any organization. By completing a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis, organizations will more readily be able to address risks and vulnerabilities that can leave an organization susceptible to a data breach, resulting in compromised health information.
Let us help you have confidence in your compliance program and check HIPAA off your to-do list.
Session Key Take-a-ways:
- Current healthcare security landscape
- Understanding HIPAA and your responsibilities
- Common mistakes organizations make when undertaking an SRA
- Triggers for performing a HIPAA security risk analysis
- Steps to achieving a successful compliance program
Who Should Attend?
- Administrative and Clinical Staff
- Healthcare IT Support Staff
- Privacy, Security and Compliance Officers
- Anyone involved in security and privacy at academic medical centers, healthcare delivery organizations, research centers, law firms, etc.