Held July 9-11, 2015, the MacPractice User Conference in New York City will be our biggest conference yet. The MPUC series is simply the best MacPractice learning experience available. This event is all about helping you save time and by being more productive with MacPractice. Our classes focus on advancing skills for everyone in your office. This strategic event is designed to increase skills, key knowledge, and direct experience, all while networking with the MacPractice user community in a fun atmosphere.
MPUC attendees have the opportunity to focus on role specific training with their peers from around the world. Each member of the practice staff learns collaborative skills to help your entire team decrease costs, increase productivity, drive revenue, improve patient experience, and enhance safety and security.
- Getting ready to use ICD-10 in MacPractice
- Meaningful Use guidance
- Core Macpractice skills for new users
- Advanced training for seasoned users
- Clinical features for better patient care
- Intensely focused billing sessions
- Advanced financial management
- Employee management with MacPractice
- Operations management for Practice Managers
- Paperless workflow tips
- Streamlining patient services and intake